Pretty much...

Friday, February 5, 2010

And away we go...

This years plan for more regular blogging is to make this a record of WIPs and finished objects. I've joined a couple of cool sewing swaps through flickr - one is a pillow (cushion for my fellow antipodeans) swap, and the other is a year long quilting bee with fellow quilters from Australasia. My blocks are due to be created in May so I need to make a decision soon about fabric and pattern - decisions, decisions!

I have a number of completed items, both knit and sewn, to take photos of. But despite it supposedly being summer here, there has not been a great deal of good photograph weather. Hopefully tomorrow!

1 comments:

home, heart, happiness said...

Just thought I'd pop over a say hello! Just seen the Australasian Bee logo on your site so better go and put it on mine too. The quilt you just got back looks wonderful - just such a pity that you need it already - having said that I haven't taken one of the blankets of the bed all summer! x

Post a Comment